As a McLaren Northern Michigan Registered Nurse your guiding purpose is to provide care as you would for our own family. Your patients can rest assured that their health and well-being are in the best hands and heart.
McLaren Northern Michigan is a 202-bed, regional referral center located in beautiful Petoskey, MI on the shore of Little Traverse Bay. We are proud to be among the 7 percent of medical facilities in the country to be designated an ANCC Magnet Hospital for excellence in Nursing. We provide a full spectrum of Hospital Services, health screenings, educational programs and clinical trials to the residents of 22 counties throughout Northern Lower Michigan and the Eastern Upper Peninsula.
· Apply your clinical judgment skills to diagnose and treat patient responses to actual or potential health conditions
· Assess, monitor, detect, plan and take appropriate action to prevent potential physiological complications and promotes optimal level of health
· Provide excellent patient care and achieve positive outcomes through collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Care Team
· Provide patient education through interactive communication
· Identify areas of improvement and become a catalyst for change
· Embrace professional development through continual learning
EDUCATION & LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
· Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
· Associates Degree of Nursing (BSN completion is required within five years of start date)
· Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate through the American Heart Association required
· Previous Medical Surgical Nursing experience preferred
· $26.04 commensurate with experience
· To apply: www.mclaren.org/northerncareers