Job Title: Physical Therapist
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time or Per Diem
Job Locations: We currently have openings in our following locations:
• Connecticut (Norwalk, Westport, Danbury)
• Brooklyn, NY (Inpatient and Outpatient)
• Bronx, NY
• Queens, NY
• Manhattan, NY
• Yonkers, NY
• Rye, NY
• Poughkeepsie, NY (Millbrook, Hopewell, Rhinebeck)
• Dobbs Ferry, NY
• West Nyack, NY
• Orangeburg, NY
• New City, NY
• Airmont, NY
• Monroe, NY
• Stony Point, NY
• Massachusetts (Hyde Park, Dorchester, Brighton, Hyannis, Sandwich, Somerville)
• Maryland (Severna Park, Edgewater)
Job Description: We’re looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking physical therapist. The responsibilities of this role include …
• Assessing patients’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases.
• Working one-on-one to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability.
• Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
If you love motivating people and helping them grow stronger, we’re interested in talking with you.
• College Degree mandatory
• New York State, Massachusetts, Maryland, or Connecticut Physical Therapist License (depending on state you are applying to)
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
• Basic computer skills
• CPR and first aid certification required
MOTION PT Group offers an excellent benefits package including:
Competitive compensation, Medical & Dental (& Vision) Insurance, HSA/FSA, Life Insurance & ADD, Short and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Continuing Education Reimbursement, 2 Paid Days for Continuing Education, Medbridge subscription, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
If interested, please respond by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or apply online via: https://motionptg.applicantpro.com/jobs/
MOTION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MOTION complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
About MOTION PT Group
Put Your Career in MOTION!
We’re looking for talented team members who believe in constantly moving forward and helping our patients do the same. MOTION PT Group owns and manages over 85 locations in 4 states— and we’re still growing! We’ll Move You Forward in Your Field! The MOTION PT Group is an extraordinary team of PT, OT and Speech Therapists filled with pride, professionalism, and passion.
• On average, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to spend 40 minutes or more using your clinical expertise to deliver the highest quality one-on-one care.
• You’ll become part of people’s comeback stories and find inspiration as they grow stronger.
• We’ll help you improve, too! We offer a uniquely-curated mentorship program designed with you in mind. Through guidance from renowned clinicians/educators and hands-on training sessions, we’ll help you be the best therapist you can be.